• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Top 3 tours of your country-you long for

Linda

International Vice-Captain
England (cant go past it for mine, that little urn does it)
New Zealand (like someone else said, I want more than 2)
South Africa

Waughney

International Debutant
Linda said:
England (cant go past it for mine, that little urn does it)
New Zealand (like someone else said, I want more than 2)
South Africa
Another person doesn't include India. Why??

Linda

International Vice-Captain
Waughney said:
Another person doesn't include India. Why??
Cos it says top 3. How can I go past the rivalry of England and NZ?!
As for South Africa, it was between them and India. Either one would be fine for me, really.

Waughney

International Debutant
SA series would be fine but an Indian series would be much more competitive and possibly historic.

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
1. England (Ashes)
2. India (Mainly because of how much the Indians lover their Cricket)
3. New Zealand (Couldn't really split NZ and SA, but since NZ are close enough to throw rocks at they get my vote.)

tooextracool

International Coach
Linda said:
Cos it says top 3. How can I go past the rivalry of England and NZ?!
As for South Africa, it was between them and India. Either one would be fine for me, really.
umm who was that who said that the series against india was more important than the ashes?

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
SJS said:
Hi Shankar,

Why Windies ? So that Sachin may go past 400 or Harbhajan may get 10 for in an innings ??
As funny as that is ( 8-) ), the memories of India's last tour here are even funnier. 2-1 was it?

PY

International Coach
1) Australia - no explanation required.
*big gap*
2) South Africa - because it's somewhere where I'd like to go and South Africa v England has always been a good fight in my opinion. Plus they have pitches which actually have a little life in them.
3) West Indies - always good for a confidence boost. :p

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
In case Norway for some insane reason got Test status:

1) England - to see Harmison beat Laker's record
2) Bangladesh - so that they could win their first Test
3) Australia - so that 26 all out could be wiped off the lists