• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Caption This - Murali and Ma

Slow Love™

International Captain
Surely somebody must have something funny to say about this picture. To get started (with a nod to Van Halen):

"Aw ma, you know I'm not like other guys - I'm nervous, and my action is too loose."

DJellett

International Debutant
Langeveldt said:
Murali Whispers : "Listen, ive got a small asian guy growing out of my ear!"
LOL - I vote for this one! Classic Lang, well done mate...
I myself am not funny enough to make a caption that will provoke laughter so I will not try...

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Did that nasty John Howard make you upset? Let mummy kiss it better?

or

I'll buy you that action man if you promise not to bowl the doosra

delkap

State Vice-Captain
"Aw come-on Mom, I am in enough trouble for doosra, I am not going to bowl this new delivery you taught me last week"

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
We got away with slipping that pill in Warne's drink - and to think he blamed his mum for it!!!!

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
marc71178 said:
We got away with slipping that pill in Warne's drink - and to think he blamed his mum for it!!!!
I'm way tooooo slow. I was going to say something like - "Here's a pill son, now have a nice tour."

But you beat me to it again...

Slow Love™

International Captain

"Hold still son - when I'm finished tongue-polishing your cheek, it'll be just as shiny as your forehead."