• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Well done Sunil!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
Sunil just recieved a letter to say that she got in the auckland hearts winter training squad. thats the auckland womens cricket team.

Well done Sunil!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kimbo

International Debutant
argh. why did you have to tell everyone.
i didnt believe you when you said you would...
stupid aussie.

ps. to the cricketweb moderaters... i am not actually mad at anthony. it was sarcasm. ;)

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
If you did not believe me that I was going to post this message you do not know me very well :D

well done!

[Edited on 7/10/02 by anthonysw]

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
whoa thats awesome !!

didnt i tell u , u gonna make the nz cricket women squad sometime :P :D

watchout it will happen and dont forget anthony , me or any of the cricktweb members :p

good luck ! and congrats again !

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
Yeh don’t forget us little ppl when you are travelling around the word representing your country 8D

[Edited on 7/10/02 by anthonysw]

Kiwi

State Vice-Captain
Yea good stuff Sunil. One day u will play against me..(for Canterbury when I finally get there).

anthonysw

U19 Cricketer
One day when Tamara and Sunil are captains I bet they will have some killer sledging wars :D. You can feel the competitive tension in the air already.

Good luck with your cricketing also Tamara!

[Edited on 7/11/02 by anthonysw]

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Mind you, women's cricket isn't all that good if you look at the Indian performances these last 2 days!!!!!

:D

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Congrats Sunil...that's wonderful news!! I am surprised that you wouldn't want to share that with everyone!! ;)

Who knows...maybe one day in the future I maybe umpiring a game in which you are playing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.