• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* West Indies Tour of England 2020

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
This is going to prove to be brutal for the Windies in the third innings and even the third test.

Bijed

International Regular
No Cook, he really was never particularly slow.
Yeah, whilst he wasn't exactly Viv, Cook being kinda boring and limited always makes me think of him as slow when really he was probably just on the slower end of normal

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Yeah, whilst he wasn't exactly Viv, Cook being kinda boring and limited always makes me think of him as slow when really he was probably just on the slower end of normal
The lack of footwork probably contributed too. Slow is probably an SR of <45... which is 10 more than Boycott managed apparently.

Howe_zat

Audio File
He could be really slow if he got out early, if he made a hundred he'd usually have plenty of square boundaries in there.