• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

andrew flintoff was a bit **** really

Flem274*

123/5
couldnt even average under 30 despite getting to bowl with a duke at home. fell out of a boat. is objectively inferior to the alleged mr x who may or may not be christopher lance cairns.

wouldn't be remembered at all if he didn't exist in a side that used minties to cheat their way to an ashes fluke, because they were such a bad team they needed to make the duke ball even more h4x for bowlers.

get in the bin, or the pond in flintoffs case.

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
There might actually be a bit of genius in this move by phlegm........he can afford to piss off the English voters as that block will get split 3 ways and he might just garner some support from the rest from this outrageous posting.

cnerd123

likes this
Idk im pretty tempted to vote against him for stinking up CC tbqh. Other posters are doing their best to make some good conversation out of the bad OPs

Adders

Cricketer Of The Year
Don't think......do. Take a stand for your beliefs ***** ffs. This is a disgraceful lack of respect for cricket lovers, vote for no more.

Flem274*

123/5
There might actually be a bit of genius in this move by phlegm........he can afford to piss off the English voters as that block will get split 3 ways and he might just garner some support from the rest from this outrageous posting.
i dont make game plans for botm. you have voted for the cat who pushes things off the bench and now you have to live with it.

i am your fault.

GIMH

Norwood's on Fire
Shut up *****.

Flem, you're entitled to an opinion mate and I enjoy seeing you express it. Good for you.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Feels a bit forced now mate
Seriously, you ned to rapidly get over the idea you’re somehow the (misguided) earnest, teen-angst filled moral compass of the joint. Because it’s a lot more tiresome than the posts you are regularly bitching about

trundler

Seriously, you ned to rapidly get over the idea you’re somehow the (misguided) earnest, teen-angst filled moral compass of the joint. Because it’s a lot more tiresome than the posts you are regularly bitching about
You're doing literally what you're complaining about in my post though. Have a little self awareness. Literally 90% of your posts are bitching about the same 2/3 things too.

Burgey

Yes but that’s my charm. You’re a teenager ffs. Your angst is giving everyone else Anxiety. Enough .