• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nervous 90's batsmen

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
blackcapsrule said:
Yes, but McCullum has worked on his game and could be a great player of the future for us. He is playing well at ODIs and Tests but the start of his career was awful. Great player.
Yes, but I meant his innings at Lord's. No worries getting to 91, but then...

southern man

U19 Cricketer
The thing about that innings is that if he got a couple of lucky shots away and got to 100, He would of been fine again.
I blame Giles for him getting out of he wasn't such a nad fielder they wouldint have ran two and McCullum wouldint of been on strike for that ball.

delkap

State Vice-Captain
How many times does he have to say hes not looking for stats?

They dont neccessarily have to get out in the 90's, they just have to change the way they play, and look nervous out there.

And there are no stats to show this, so stop coming up with stats!
Ganguly is a perfect example of that. To some extent Sachin as well...

Craig

World Traveller
blackcapsrule said:
Offcourse, Flem will be right up there. He has fallen 6 times in the 90s with two 99s.
I think he has made one 99.

One of those four 90's was an unbeaten 96 (?).