• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Reverse Alphabetic Draft

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Man being stuck behind teuton or kk in these drafts is so annoying.. Almost always they will pick the player you had your eyes on. :@

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I considered going the YK > early pick 2nd round route but that would've meant the W teat would be sucked dry by the time I get to it, as has been the case.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I don't really have a strategy for any of these drafts these days really. I am pretty much just winging it as work has been very hectic and I am sneaking in CW time whenever I can really.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Nah... there have been drafts where I have had a strategy but work during this lockdown has just reached some kind of peak for whatever reason. We are connecting with folks from Japan, South Korea, China, Singapore, India, UK, US, Brazil and Australia. So there are calls at virtually every part of the day you can reasonably be expected to be awake. It messes up planning for any other activity.

ataraxia

International Coach
weldone: Wasim Akram
trundler: Shane Warne
Teuton: Younis Khan
stephen: Zaheer Abbas
SillyCowCorner1: Frank Worrell
pothas: Waqar Younis
kingkallis: Clyde Walcott
honestbharani: Everton Weekes
ataraxia: Steve Waugh
ankitj: Fred Trueman