• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Who would you like to see play county cricket?

masterblaster

International Captain
Personally I would like to see

Sachin Tendulkar
Ajit Agarkar
VVS Laxman
Inzamam Ul Haq
Brett Lee
Harbhajan Singh
Yuvraj Singh
Daniel Vettori
Nathan Astle
Herschelle Gibbs
Mark Boucher
Greame Smith

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea there are plenty to add to that list , i reckon they should go play county in australia :P get used to the good tracks ,

James

Cricket Web Owner
Congrats Lord, you're moving through the ranks nicely. You're a Captain now with 4 cricket balls under your name!

Rich2001

International Captain
Congrats Lord, you're moving through the ranks nicely. You're a Captain now with 4 cricket balls under your name!
Don't worry James he still needs another 6 balls to catch you :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Like L_o_D said there are loads of players that would be great to see in the county game

However to add to your list masterblaster, I have been highly impresed with V.Shewag in the last year, and he would be highly entertaining to watch.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
6 Balls thats one hell of a deformaty.....
;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D

Eclipse

International Debutant
Campbell is a freak too inconsistent to play ODI cricket but I have never seen a player smack a cricket ball like he did in PM XI match a few years ago got his hundred of like 40 balls with 7 sixes in 2 overs.

He also go a ball on the roof of the WACA last year just like M.Waugh did against Vettori way back.

Rich2001

International Captain
6 Balls thats one hell of a deformaty.....
;) ;) ;) ;) :D :D :D :D
Indeed it is GB ;) :D

some Aussies that are awsome to watch are Gilly, Haddin, Bevan, Shane Lee, Ponting and Campbell
Man how could I forget Gilly, now that would be enjoyable :cheesy:

masterblaster

International Captain
Ajit Agarkar might get scooped up by a county next year due to his impressive all round performances in the NatWest series.