• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Where are the swing bowlers? (article)

masterblaster

International Captain
I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India.

Its a shame that Damien Fleming has been relegated so to speak to FC level and been denyed a ACB Central Contract. He is such a fine bowler, better than Brad Williams and Stuart Clarke.

Top_Cat

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India.
Well let's hope he's noticed the technical flaws in modern batting that I did! :D If he does, he will take a lot of wickets.

Its a shame that Damien Fleming has been relegated so to speak to FC level and been denyed a ACB Central Contract. He is such a fine bowler, better than Brad Williams and Stuart Clarke.
Yeh, but he's playing for South Australia so I'm happy! :D Seriously, yes he is an awesome bowler and surely the only reason he's not in the Aussie side is to do with his injury record. It certainly can't be on ability, especially since in his last stint in the Aussie side, he was only JUST second to Glenn McGrath as their best bowler.

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I think this was a great article mate keep it up, but there are up and coming good swing bowlers. Ashish Nehra of India is a genuine swing bowler. He has impressed in the NatWest Series and is a real potential star for India
yup its good to see him doing well , he should continue bowling well and the selectors should keep their faith in him , im sure he can get better later on