Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who won't make it to the supersix from the group of death???

Who won't make it to the supersix from the group of death???

Will it be England??? or Australia or Pak???

Only 3 teams can go though, i believe India will easily cruise to the super six, a full fledge England team can make it to the super six too, that leaves Aus and Pak to battle for the third slot!

State Vice-Captain
    I think Pak, india and Aus will make it through. Anything could happen though. On their day all these teams are good.

yea, i think same as tamara... i think england will be the unlucky team in that group. but, you just never know.
    life's a gift thats why they call it the present

U19 Cricketer

Will it be England??? or Australia or Pak???

Only 3 teams can go though, i believe India will easily cruise to the super six, a full fledge England team can make it to the super six too, that leaves Aus and Pak to battle for the third slot!

are u for real ? yeah india will cruise and others will sit and twiddle there thumbs..

aussie makes it first..no question. India , eng and pak are all capable of knocking each other out..lets see
    "We've been doubling sales every 18 months. However, when you start from zero, it takes a long while." -- Stephen Yeo, a marketing director at Windows-terminal manufacturer Wyse, explaining his company's less-than-meteoric rise, to ZDNet UK

Cricket Web Staff Member / Global Moderator Neil Pickup's Avatar
    As I was saying, yet another deluded India fan. It's going to be Australia and Pakistan, with either India or England third. All down to their clash, and whether Zimbabwe throw a spanner in the works or not...
    MSN Messenger: minardineil2000 at hotmail dot com | AAAS Chairman
    CricketWeb Black | CricketWeb XI Captain
    ClarkeWatch: We're Watching Rikki - Are You?

Up The Grecians - Exeter City FC

Completing the Square: My Cricket Web Blog

Yeah i reckon it will be Australia/Pakistan to fight out the top 2 spots and England to take the 3rd...

Why do so many Indians insist that they are so easily gonna cruise into the super six....

What have they done to prove they are worthy of being considered......

U19 Cricketer
    jeez these trolls make me laugh..yeah we won a tournament. so ?
    does tht make us a super power ?

there is a long way to go and i hope yuvraj and kaif are not hyped to the sky and lose their focus///

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend Top_Cat's Avatar
    there is a long way to go and i hope yuvraj and kaif are not hyped to the sky and lose their focus///
    That already happened. Remember the hype after Yuvraj's 89 against the Aussies in Kenya? Some people were saying he was only 'two levels below Sachin'. What toss. He's a VERY talented player but give him some time to prove just good he is before deigning him to be the prophet.
    The Colourphonics

Bandcamp
    Twitderp

Tim
    Look, lets just allow the Indian fans to share some glory. But I seriously doubt they'll cruise through to the Super Sixes.

England v India will be quite an unpredictable match & will go either way.

India have a very skilled team, well in batting anyway but I think when it comes to the crunch they just don't have the mental ability to pull themselves through when it counts.

State Vice-Captain aussie_beater's Avatar
    What makes you think England can ? Did you have a bout of amnesia ?
    Flames are welcome, but beware of the *Backdraft *

Tim
    Im afraid you're being very naive.

You can build India up all you like, but there won't be much cover for you if India fail miserably.

Lets not forget that these are one off games & if you're willing to rule England out of the match with India with still about 6 months to go, you need to check yourself in.

State Vice-Captain aussie_beater's Avatar
    I am not saying India has a confirmed entry into the super-six bout....but then no team has.And I might as well have to eat my words when I say India has a better chance of making it to the super-six then England, but then so can any other team fan including the Aussies.

[Edited on 7/22/02 by aussie_beater]

International Debutant
    I hate to break it to you Indian suporters but your team is NOT THAT GOOD its avrage at best Australia will absoulutly thrash india in South Africa.

U19 Cricketer
    I hate to break it to you Indian suporters but your team is NOT THAT GOOD its avrage at best Australia will absoulutly thrash india in South Africa.

thx for your esteemed opinion...now i feel so educated :rolleyes:

School Boy/Girl Cricketer

Aus will thrash INdia??? Are u talking about the same Aussie team that have been losing recently???

Wake up dummy's Indian team have been faring well lately, i would say India have a strong chance of making it to the finals, can't say the same about Aus(if they go without W's)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information