• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

NRK to broadcast NatWest Series Final

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
luckyeddie said:
They read my highly uncomplimentary letter out on Sky News today - where I called him Robber Killjoy-Slick and I used the words 'xenophobic' and 'hypocrite' in the same sentence.
Ooh, big words for a person so obsessed with fish jokes ;)

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
luckyeddie said:
They read my highly uncomplimentary letter out on Sky News today - where I called him Robber Killjoy-Slick and I used the words 'xenophobic' and 'hypocrite' in the same sentence.
May you provide a full transcript? :)

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
Neil Pickup said:
May you provide a full transcript? :)
"Why does the xenophobic hypocrite Rubber Killjoy-Slick keep prattling on about corrupt European bureaucrats every time he opens his ample mouth?

Oh wait - he is one."

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nope.

Which is a shame, because this one would be an absolutely magnificent ad for cricket - not like West Indies' sloppy effort and that rain-damaged toss of a game we had the last time around. Shame. :(

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
Nah, ICC Cricket World is bought up by Canal+, which is a pay channel which such horrendous service that my family gave it up.

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
They've got local versions all over Scandinavia - with Norwegian/Swedish/Danish commentators depending on what country the match is in. They've also got the rights to Premiership football. I expect the cricket programme is in English (I never actually watched it because we cut off Canal+ before ICC Cricket World started on it)