• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

left hand XI vs right hand XI

luckyeddie

Cricket Web Staff Member
roseboy64 said:
Imran Rabb for someone so old you seem to have no sense of cricket history.I think senility may be a factor.If so then you and luckyeddie should join up.Oh wait.......on second thought I think that would be a catastrophe.
You're not too big for a spanking, young man. Even I'm not that mental...

tooextracool

International Coach
Craig said:
He had to lead their attack for the majority of his career and never had the support somebody like Lillee had or people like Holding had.

Martin Snedden, Lance Cairns and Ewen Charfield I guess were decent cricketers in their own right, but not excatly world beaters.

works both ways though......hadlee would be more likely to pick up wickets than the rest of the bowlers and hence the better bowling average , a bit muraliesque you might say.
i dont see the need to have both lillee and hadlee in the same side though.....they were just way too similar.