• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Retrolive?

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
And comments on commentary:

Jonathan Hungin: "Why does your scorecard list Beefy as 'Sir Ian'. I am not aware he has been knighted yet, or is this a subtle jab to the Queen to make it so? " Well, he did defend her honour at the team dinner before the match, so it's only fair

Magrat Garlick

Global Moderator
And comments on commentary:

Jonathan Hungin: "Why does your scorecard list Beefy as 'Sir Ian'. I am not aware he has been knighted yet, or is this a subtle jab to the Queen to make it so? " Well, he did defend her honour at the team dinner before the match, so it's only fair
well hung etc

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Interesting way to make sure the writers keep a job. Novelty will probably wear off soon though.

SillyCowCorner1

They could have gone and play virtual tests, rather than old WC games of the past.

We already know what happens.

It would have been a nice time to play T20 tournaments consisting of player from the 1960s and 1970s.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
An indoor cricket match/tournament featuring current & former players could be something big rn if it was broadcasted online.

SillyCowCorner1

i think 249 is a good total to defend.

The ball when old will start to move around more and make it hard for the batsmen.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Not a fan. Would rather they simmed games and produced commentary on it somehow. I remember in an old wrestling forum where they simmed matches and produced commentary on those.