• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Video Clips from Afridi's Record 100 in ODI

Status
Not open for further replies.

one_dayer

Cricket Spectator
Video clips from Shahid Afridi's record 100 off of 37 balls against Sri Lanka in 1996, information on the record here - http://www.angelfire.com/al/badela/Afridi.html

Whatever you say about him you have to admire this record, 100 off of 37 balls is just madness, it was his first time batting for Pakistan as well.

MOD EDIT - Cannot be sure of file legality

Last edited by a moderator:

Eclipse

International Debutant
I dont admire him but It's still an amazing acheviment especialy at the age of 16.

No way I could hit the ball like that hard when I was 16 (or now)

PY

International Coach
Sehwag309 said:
MOD EDIT - Links Removed - Piracy/QUOTE]They don't look legal so I'm not entirely sure whether the mods will be too happy.

Last edited by a moderator:

PY

International Coach
A couple of those Afridi sixes look like they are still rising when they go out of the ground. :wacko:

Awesome hitting.

Sehwag309

Banned
PY said:
They don't look legal so I'm not entirely sure whether the mods will be too happy.
You are not serious are you?

I posted a free Audio/Video link during the Ind/Pak Series, nobody said anything that time

PY

International Coach
Free does not necessarily mean legal.

That England v India thing is a blatant DivX or XVid rip which is about as illegal as it comes in the copyright scene.

Worthy of a $1,000,000 fine per film which one of my friends found to his detriment when he was sued for $48,000,000 by a consortium of companies with an annual turnover of over $3000,000,000,000.

Last edited:

Neil Pickup

Cricket Web Moderator
Sehwag309 said:
You are not serious are you?

I posted a free Audio/Video link during the Ind/Pak Series, nobody said anything that time
Like Pete said.

The NatWest Video is a complete rip of a commercial DVD release and hence totally illegal.

That should be enough information as to why this thread is getting shut and all links removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.