• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- February 2020

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
About time Darren Bravo & Jason Holder made it back into the team. Here's hoping for a quality series.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
A white ball series coming up soon.
Evin Lewis and Shimron Hetmyer have failed yoyo tests, and have been duly dropped. Darren Bravo, Rovman Powell, and Fabien Allen makes a return... and our Test skipper, Jason Holder.

Windies squad:

West Indies ODI Squad West Indies in Sri Lanka ODI Series, 2019/20 Squad | ESPNcricinfo.com
I must say this makes me worry about Hety. Just a year or so ago he was one of the fittest in the team and quickest between the wickets. Hopefully this is the kick up the backside he needs.

My team based on that squad:

Shai Hope (wk)
Sunil Ambris
Darren Bravo
Nicholas Pooran
Roston Chase
Kieron Pollard (c)
Jason Holder
Romario Shepherd/Keemo Paul/Fabian Allen
Hayden Walsh Jr
Alzarri Joseph
Sheldon Cotterel

Reserves

Brandon King
Rovman Powell
Fabian Allen
Keemo Paul.Romario Shepherd

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I must say this makes me worry about Hety. Just a year or so ago he was one of the fittest in the team and quickest between the wickets. Hopefully this is the kick up the backside he needs.

My team based on that squad:

Shai Hope (wk)
Sunil Ambris
Darren Bravo
Nicholas Pooran
Roston Chase
Kieron Pollard (c)
Jason Holder
Romario Shepherd/Keemo Paul/Fabian Allen
Hayden Walsh Jr
Alzarri Joseph
Sheldon Cotterel

Reserves

Brandon King
Rovman Powell
Fabian Allen
Keemo Paul.Romario Shepherd
I think it might be metabolism problem for Hety. He probably drinking too much. The gyal he got must be milking him good.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
Shame he hasn't got himself a Jamaican girl. They don't play no games when it comes to bringing the ruckus.

SillyCowCorner1

He couldn't handle a Jamaican gyal. Them full ah power, stamina, and bass.
The saltfish and Ackee real real good.

Which would be a good thing. Their tests are far superior than the yoyo test.

Dem guh bruk he down.

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
He couldn't handle a Jamaican gyal. Them full ah power, stamina, and bass.
The saltfish and Ackee real real good.

Which would be a good thing. Their tests are far superior than the yoyo test.

Dem guh bruk he down.
Bumbaclot! Our boi Hety is out again wit a broken pelvis.

SillyCowCorner1

SL have announced their ODI squad:

Squad: Dimuth Karunaratne (capt), Avishka Fernando, Kusal Perera, Shehan Jayasuriya, Niroshan Dickwella (wk), Kusal Mendis, Angelo Mathews, Dhananjaya de Silva, Thisara Perera, Dasun Shanaka, Wanindu Hasaranga, Lakshan Sandakan, Isuru Udana, Nuwan Pradeep, Lahiru Kumara