• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- February 2020

slippy888

International Captain
been some trash bowling served up by west indies bowling today it a tricky pitch to play on why bowl so short

slippy888

International Captain
Shocking stat this West indies last won a one day international match against sri lanka in sri lanka 15 years ago

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sandakan has a really terrible ODI record. Average of 54 going at 6.5 in 20+ games..

slippy888

International Captain
West Indies cant lose from here surely why Sri lanka only 2/1 to win this in odds should be at least 5/1

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
Pooran must bat at 3 in ODIs. He should be on the test team too. Bravo can be dropped from both formats, or force him to open in tests.

TestMatch

U19 Cricketer
For some reason, I don't mind losing if Angelo Mathews gets to be the last over hero.

Fabien Allen was incredible. How does Jamaica keep churning out such awesome hitters?

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
For some reason, I don't mind losing if Angelo Mathews gets to be the last over hero.

Fabien Allen was incredible. How does Jamaica keep churning out such awesome hitters?
Dem ah Tallawahs bro.
Dem bad fah days.

This coming after we(Guyana Jaguars) absolutely steamrolled them(Jamaica Scorpions) yesterday.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Been 7 years since Matthews took 4 wickets or more in a ODI, the last time was against the Windies as well, and it’s only the 3rd time he has taken 4 or more wickets in a ODI.
Was 5 years since he last bowled the full allocation in a ODI and even prior to the injuries he very rarely got through 10 – only 6% of the ODIs he has played. With all that said, he has still taken 120 wickets at an average of 33 with a E/R well below 5. That’s more than acceptable.

Last edited:

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Losing 3-0 to Sri Lanka is not a good result, can't sugar coat that.

We definitely have some issues to address:

- Attacking spin bowler. Walsh Jr has potential but we can't use up a place in our team if Pollard only trusts him to bowl 3 overs.

- Darren Bravo won't cut it for ODI's. Hety might be irritating but he's the epitome of a modern ODI player and will win us the odd game.

I was pleased to see Ambris take his opportunity at last. I really think he should be batting in the middle order ahead of Bravo.