• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** West Indies Tour of Sri Lanka- February 2020

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I have sent messages to the mods, yet no action was done...hard to get anything done here for us West Indians.

The thread is still not stickyed.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I'm going to watch this game as it is more likely Xorax will be watching Bang vs Zim and/or NZ vs India.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Really good review from Hope. Looked really close, but missing leg.

I can get behind Pradeep fine enough but not really keen on Thisara opening the bowling. Feels like ages since I have watched a day ODI in SL.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I also cant get behind Ambris opening so not counting Thisaras wicket as anything special.

Would rather Campbell, Lewis or Hetmyer over young Sunil.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
Angelo on for a bowl. Taken 4 ODI wickets in the past 4 years. Has more maidens than wickets.

TT Boy

Hall of Fame Member
I like that Bravo has an abnormally high number of international sixes but still maintains a very low S/R in all formats. He averages more sixes per ODI game than the likes of Gilchrist and Jayasuriya but still has a S/R at 70.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I like that Bravo has an abnormally high number of international sixes but still maintains a very low S/R in all formats. He averages more sixes per ODI game than the likes of Gilchrist and Jayasuriya but still has a S/R at 70.
I would like to see his dot ball percentage. I actually really enjoy watching him bat though, particularly when he is coming in at 3.

are you avoiding me :(
Just thought I could watch this game, you watch the others and then we can talk about it on a podcast.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Take it to the boy trouble thread.

That 10 over winner graph annoyed me

First 10 overs 1/31 is a bowling win for me. I know wickets in hand is the main reason, but you are behind if you go at 3.1.