• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Flem274*

123/5
FRI 24/1 - 08:00 PM NZDT
1st T20I, (N) at Auckland, Jan 24 2020

SUN 26/1 - 08:00 PM NZDT
2nd T20I, (N) at Auckland, Jan 26 2020

WED 29/1 - 08:00 PM NZDT
3rd T20I, (N) at Hamilton, Jan 29 2020

FRI 31/1 - 08:00 PM NZDT
4th T20I, (N) at Wellington, Jan 31 2020

SUN 2/2 - 08:00 PM NZDT
5th T20I, (N) at Mount Maunganui, Feb 2 2020

WED 5/2 - 03:00 PM NZDT
1st ODI, (D/N) at Hamilton, Feb 5 2020

SAT 8/2 - 03:00 PM NZDT
2nd ODI, (D/N) at Auckland, Feb 8 2020

TUE 11/2 - 03:00 PM NZDT
3rd ODI, (D/N) at Mount Maunganui, Feb 11 2020

FRI 21/2 - 11:30 AM NZDT
1st Test, at Wellington, Feb 21-25 2020

SAT 29/2 - 11:30 AM NZDT
2nd Test, at Christchurch, Feb 29 - Mar 4 2020

Flem274*

123/5
get your **** posts in early. india to win the meaningless wc practices, nz to win the tests 2-0 after the media get all excited india might finally win their second test in decades here.

wagner's gonna end some careers, lockies gonna claim a new ball test match spot for keeps.

the boss to hit a massive double ton out of nowhere and celebrate his 101st test by retiring.

srbhkshk

International Captain
get your **** posts in early. india to win the meaningless wc practices, nz to win the tests 2-0 after the media get all excited india might finally win their second test in decades here.

wagner's gonna end some careers, lockies gonna claim a new ball test match spot for keeps.

the boss to hit a massive double ton out of nowhere and celebrate his 101st test by retiring.
NZ last won a test in India in 80s, you don't get to make fun of our overseas record. :P

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I so can't wait for big Ross's 100. I've been worried for years he wouldn't make it, but daddy did it.

Get to the big 20 big man.

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Really? Is it that ****ing hard to capitalise the title of your thread? Seems like you're going out of your way to be disruptive in class.

slippy888

International Captain
India to win every series during this tour for me cause New Zealand are shattered cricket team since world cup final mentally and emotional.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
India to win every series during this tour for me cause New Zealand are shattered cricket team since world cup final mentally and emotional.
As shown by them winning the next series they played?

You really haven’t got a ****ing clue about Cricket

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Touch and go this series for us. Don't care how the one Day and T20S go. Likely Black Caps to take the basin game if it doesn't rain and India to do all right at Christchurch.

Mike5181

International Captain
These tour games have List A status at least. Finn Allen's just brought up his first half century.

cnerd123

likes this
Flem trying too hard to appear like he doesn't try hard.

India in with a good shout for the tests actually. Don't care about the ODIs. The T20Is will be worth following

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Think both teams should rest many of their all format players for the ODI series. Its the most meaningless thing. We could have played an extra test instead of those 3 ODIs.

Flem274*

123/5
the nz eleven kids are having a fair crack at this. finn allen made a quick 87 and jack boyle just brought up his ton. the experience of daryl mitchell is at the crease on 40* too. india still in the box seat but this is surprising stuff from the young guys.

edit - this has bumped jack boyles one day average above 50 too. i did not realise he was anywhere near that successful.

Last edited: