• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Taylor's pretty good at T20s when he actually gets a chance to bat more than in the last 4-5 overs

The Hutt Rec

International Vice-Captain
Taylor's pretty good at T20s when he actually gets a chance to bat more than in the last 4-5 overs
I’ve never understood the 5/6/7 batting spot thing with him. Seemed designed by Hesson to make him totally ineffective and give him an excuse to drop him from the side.

artvandalay

State Vice-Captain
That has to be a Mick Lewis moment for him. A crap bowler like that shouldn't ever play for us when he is an equally crap batsman.

nzfan

Seifert and Bennett have both grabbed opportunities with both hands. Two finds of the series for me. Thank god they were given a good run.

Flem274*

123/5
taylor struggled for a long time at #4 in t20 and recalling him to #5 actually helped.

he's best dealing with extremes in this format, either slogging or rescuing collapses. #5 is good for those roles.

Meridio

International Regular
Yep there we go, we're well on top and cruising, so let's just cough up a soft wicket for no reason.

nzfan

Seifert gone but surely we got this .... wait, I'd say that before this series but is it really? Imagine if we feel like this what must be going through the BC camp? I'm still confident Thakur and Sundar will help us today.

nzfan

I'm hoping we still keep going it at and not take anywhere close to the last over. Makes me very nervous these dots.

Howsie

International Captain
Seifert is a gun player of spin bowling. Loving how well he hits the ball. Few years and he'll be one of our consistent match winner. Please take the gloves away from him though. On that note, how did he not make the one day squad?
Woah, woah, woah. Kippax has clips of him getting out to spin during his five year career ya know. So no, he’s a terrible player of spin....

Surely he gets a decent run at the top of our ODI team in the not to near future.

nzfan

Woah, woah, woah. Kippax has clips of him getting out to spin during his five year career ya know. So no, he’s a terrible player of spin....

Surely he gets a decent run at the top of our ODI team in the not to near future.
I just went with how he has handled the Indian spin bowlers this series. Maybe he's gotten better? I see he's very strong off front foot and the back. Uses the crease really well against spinners.