• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Bruce is really squandering his chances. Didn't have a great A series and now two ducks in a row. Really want him to do well generally but sheesh kid

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Bruce is really squandering his chances. Didn't have a great A series and now two ducks in a row. Really want him to do well generally but sheesh kid
Would he make it if he took off straight away or not? I think Seifert sold him a dummy here.

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Would he make it if he took off straight away or not? I think Seifert sold him a dummy here.
True, but sold down the river doesn't show up in the stats column. Plus it means he's not around to show what he can do. Hope he gets more chances this summer.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Promising young player but getting the very strong impression that Seifert is a shocker under pressure - makes bad decisions in those moments. Whether it be batting in the last over of a chase, super over batting, wicket-keeping under pressure (like that super over runout), he seems to lose his judgment and make bad snap decisions.

Assuming he called that single and was clearly struggling on 0(4), so chalk that up as another.

thundaboult

International Debutant
Beyond tired of seeing Southee. Talk about someone who's overstayed his welcome. And he's gonna get a run in the ODI's too my god. I just can't anymore lol

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
Seifert is a gun player of spin bowling. Loving how well he hits the ball. Few years and he'll be one of our consistent match winner. Please take the gloves away from him though. On that note, how did he not make the one day squad?