• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** India in New Zealand 2020

Smudge

Hall of Fame Member
Are these commentators watching the game? McMillan and now Richardson saying Jamieson hasn't found his rhythm which is why he's only got one wicket. Did they not notice the dropped catch?
Commentators were giving Jamieson a hiding earlier on in the day. I thought it was considerably over the top.

cnerd123

likes this
Man PEWS tasting it hard this thread. First wanting Vihari to open, now this. I think all the #FreeShri stuff has gotten to him

jcas0167

International Debutant
Commentators were giving Jamieson a hiding earlier on in the day. I thought it was considerably over the top.
I have had in-laws visiting so the cricket has been on but with the sound down. I thought Jamieson might have been a touch short but looked to be creating some opportunities.

cnerd123

likes this
awful. don't expect that from Che.

watching the women's T20I now, gonna switch back here if it looks like Pant and Jadeja are putting on a counter-attacking rearguard.

trundler

Request Your Custom Title Now!
awful. don't expect that from Che.

watching the women's T20I now, gonna switch back here if it looks like Pant and Jadeja are putting on a counter-attacking rearguard.
Or more accurately they'll attempt to do that and last 10 minutes