• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's T20 World Cup 2020

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I am convinced Jonassen would do well in the BBL.

That's a cracking start from Vermers Verma.

cnerd123

likes this
booo. Wanted to see more of Verma.

good comeback for Aus. What's a par score here? 140/150? India have gone with 3 spinners, pitch does seem a bit slow.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
That "stumping" was unfortunate, but it was strange shot selection.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Clarke is just one big cliche when he commentates. But I guess what doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
sensible partnership here. knocking it about. 135 could be a winning score.
I agree that they appear to be aiming for 135. Winning score would mean Australia would be very disappointed though.

Just need someone in the top 4 to bat big.

cnerd123

likes this
that's what India needed too. Haven't gotten it yet, tho Rodrigues is still out there.

About 5 overs to come, time to go for it.

cnerd123

likes this
Why are you going for India man? I can understand Bangladesh and Thailand..
they aren't playing today

that looked plumb to me, but they had to review

Veda needs to pull off something special, even 135 looks a long way aways. Aus have bowled really well after the powerplay - smart and to their field.