• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

***Official*** Women's T20 World Cup 2020

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
But not any more - England running away with it. Hope Stafanie Taylor's injury isn't too severe.

cnerd123

likes this
Perry might miss out due to injury. Aus have struggled this tournament. It's coming at the end of a long season and they have some wear and tear. NZ could win this.

_Ed_

Suzie Bates is having one of the worst slumps I've seen in her career. Today would be a lovely day for her to find some form.

_Ed_

Obviously we'll be outnumbered today, but great to see a smattering of the pink zinc in the crowd.

Spark

Global Moderator
Perry might miss out due to injury. Aus have struggled this tournament. It's coming at the end of a long season and they have some wear and tear. NZ could win this.
Healy and Mooney finding form is big. That top order suddenly looks terrifying again with Lanning at 4 (!!)

_Ed_

Really hoping for some strong powerplay bowling and fielding. Kerr is so much better if she doesn't have to start in the first six overs.

_Ed_

Bloody hell, Healy's going to do some damage if she stays in for a few overs in this mood.

_Ed_

Huge wicket! Jensen was possibly the one player in our XI that I wasn't sure about, but she's been superb for us. Thrilled to be wrong.

Fuller Pilch

Hall of Fame Member
Good to get Healy early. Don't want to be chasing any more than 130.

Time for Suzie Bates to get runs today and Maddie Green to convert her starts.

Spark

Global Moderator
Geez that looks close.

EDIT: Wow thought it would be umpire's call at least. Great decision

_Ed_

Apart from the big full toss that was duly dispatched, that was a top first over from Kerr. I was interested to see Mair's pace up over 120 today as well.

But Mooney's playing ominously well.

Spark

Global Moderator
Wow, big moment. Completely out of the blue, really poor shot selection. Knows it too.

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Apart from the big full toss that was duly dispatched, that was a top first over from Kerr. I was interested to see Mair's pace up over 120 today as well.

But Mooney's playing ominously well.
She's such a clutch player. Player of the match in two consecutive WBBL finals.