• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Australia in India ODIs 2019/20

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
Yeah. I was actually supporting his argument that AUS might have won the WC semi-final considering Kohli's record in WC knockouts. But then reading the tone of his reply, I didn't bother to clarify

His posts are literally monotonous in that they all have the same tone. :laugh:

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pant ruled out for the next ODI because of the concussion. They haven't seemed to have called up a replacement yet, though I think it'll be Samson. Maybe they're toying with the idea of letting Rahul keep full time.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Refreshing to see Burgey developing a lot of interest in JAMODIs these days. Looking forward to his active posting in the remainder of the series. Felt a bit bad as he had to watch from the sidelines WC SF.

Burgey

As it's cricket season, the series involves the nation I support and there's no other cricket on while it's being played, I make no apology for watching it, though I will be attending a live show tomorrow evening which will see me miss the first session. I only tell you that because it's readily apparent you're vitally interested in what I'm doing, h_hurricane. Which is understandable, because I'm a far more interesting person than you are and my life is no doubt a lot more fulfilled (as is a locust's, tbf). But it's still creepy of you.

As for the next few days, I may attend the BBL this evening if I CBF, though it's unlikely as it's a bit rainy around town atm, and also Mrs Burgey has some work to do which I hope involves sacking as many useless solution architects as possible (ie, all of them, the vocation is a joke). Tomorrow I shall attend my own workplace before said evening show. The show is not something I'm all that interested in, but it was a Xmas present, so why not? Saturday morning, I shall likely rise early and partake of a martial arts class, having returned to the fray last evening after nine years, and enjoying it. Afterwards, I may partake of a signature Balmain brunch, possibly at Efendi, but maybe Kazbah, which is soon to close. That afternoon, I believe we may be driving up to Newcastle to see our nephew, who's a terrific little fella. Then I shall drive home, have dinner and sleep. On Sunday, I may hit up Tio's for the $5 tequila ****tail happy hour between 4 and 6, though if I change my mind, I shall let you know.

My apologies to everyone else for this lengthy missive, it's just h_hurricane seems a tad obsessed, and sometimes it's good to feed the chooks in the hope they'll bugger off and go lay a fat one.

Edit: I should also say, it's always good to see India cop it in the neck, no matter who dishes it out. And by "always", I mean post 2008.

Last edited:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
As it's cricket season, the series involves the nation I support and there's no other cricket on while it's being played, I make no apology for watching it, though I will be attending a live show tomorrow evening which will see me miss the first session. I only tell you that because it's readily apparent you're vitally interested in what I'm doing, h_hurricane. Which is understandable, because I'm a far more interesting person than you are and my life is no doubt a lot more fulfilled (as is a locust's, tbf). But it's still creepy of you.

As for the next few days, I may attend the BBL this evening if I CBF, though it's unlikely as it's a bit rainy around town atm, and also Mrs Burgey has some work to do which I hope involves sacking as many useless solution architects as possible (ie, all of them, the vocation is a joke). Tomorrow I shall attend my own workplace before said evening show. The show is not something I'm all that interested in, but it was a Xmas present, so why not? Saturday morning, I shall likely rise early and partake of a martial arts class, having returned to the fray last evening after nine years, and enjoying it. Afterwards, I may partake of a signature Balmain brunch, possibly at Efendi, but maybe Kazbah, which is soon to close. That afternoon, I believe we may be driving up to Newcastle to see our nephew, who's a terrific little fella. Then I shall drive home, have dinner and sleep. On Sunday, I may hit up Tio's for the $5 tequila ****tail happy hour between 4 and 6, though if I change my mind, I shall let you know.

My apologies to everyone else for this lengthy missive, it's just h_hurricane seems a tad obsessed, and sometimes it's good to feed the chooks in the hope they'll bugger off and go lay a fat one.

Edit: I should also say, it's always good to see India cop it in the neck, no matter who dishes it out. And by "always", I mean post 2008.

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

OverratedSanity

h_hurricane's having a lend mate. Hb levels of earnestness on display here.

Burgey

h_hurricane doesn't have a sense of humour mate. He's incapable of having a lend of anything other than himself. Your "No, you" approach here is, however, very HB indeed.

Burgey

Getting back to the sides for tomorrow for a moment, what changes, if any, will be made?

Pant is out, why doesn't that Saha get a go? Has he just fallen way out of favour or injured or is it he's 35 or what? And will they swap Rahul and Kohli ffs? It genuinely makes no sense to move him away from number three.

Burgey

Daemon been in rare form of late. Quality stuff the past few days. The advent of Tim David in the BBL has given him a new lease on life. Unlike his effect on the Perth Scorchers.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Perfect opportunity to give KL Rahul the gloves and he is such a quality bat that for the sake of the team, id love him at 5

Eventually: Shikhar Rohit Virat Shreyas KL Hardik Ravindra

Burgey

I reiterate, why do you think ***** is important enough for me to hate? He’s more to be pitied than despised.

Spark

Global Moderator
Refreshing to see Burgey developing a lot of interest in JAMODIs these days. Looking forward to his active posting in the remainder of the series. Felt a bit bad as he had to watch from the sidelines WC SF.
It's January. If you aren't going to watch any cricket that's on in January as an Aus fan then you probably don't actually like the sport.