• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Ireland in West Indies 2019/20

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brandon King seems too jittery. Still gotta find a way to stay there till the end. This is a perfect situation he is presented with.

Beamer

International Vice-Captain
Tbf it's his second ODI, I won't be too harsh on him.

Definitely not his best innings though.

Beamer

I was coming hard on him because he's played in these conditions before, and expected him to at least play to the situation.
Yeah he struggled today no doubt. Let's see how he does in the others.

Tbh I don't know why Ambris isn't ahead of him in the queue anyway.

Beamer

Hety back to his mediocrity. Watch and learn from Pooran.
Pooran is so much closer to the finished article. Even when he fails I sense his method could have worked.

Hety just needed to Knock it around for a couple of overs. That's not too much to ask.

SillyCowCorner1

Yeah he struggled today no doubt. Let's see how he does in the others.

Tbh I don't know why Ambris isn't ahead of him in the queue anyway.
I think there's something to like about him (from Pollard's point of view).

At this point, Ambris and King are interchangeable.

I still feel that John Campbell needs to be in this team.

SillyCowCorner1

Pooran is so much closer to the finished article. Even when he fails I sense his method could have worked.

Hety just needed to Knock it around for a couple of overs. That's not too much to ask.
Well,he's back in the shed also. Lol. These guys are not playing to the situation.

Roston Chase to finish off this chase in the next 10-13 overs.

Beamer

Well,he's back in the shed also. Lol. These guys are not playing to the situation.

Roston Chase to finish off this chase in the next 10-13 overs.
Is it is just me that thinks we've actually played really poorly today? Fielding was bad, bowling average and the batting one paced.

SillyCowCorner1

Is it is just me that thinks we've actually played really poorly today? Fielding was bad, bowling average and the batting one paced.
We did well to get wickets at regular intervals. Our fielding today was not the best. Saw some misfields that were club level. And the inefficiency in taking the final wicket.

I should give Ireland credit for chipping away at these wickets (gifts).

Beamer

I guess we could best describe is as lacking intensity.

Agree that Ireland have done well to plug away though.