• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I know wickets happen every 3 overs or so but so many wickets fall on a bowlers first delivery this tournament

Spikey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lol there's been two disgraceful non wide calls this game (straight after the marsh no-ball and over 19.2)

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I dare say Hobart are pretty happy with that wicket. Bizarre selection of Doran and just as bizarre sending him in at 1-80

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Harper making his audition for the high-jump there. Not quite sure he made it, definitely knocking the bar off.

tony p

First Class Debutant
this was one of the better games of the comp.

with darcy short back for our last two games, the hurricanes can still grab a finals berth. it's out of our hands, but who knows, one team will definitely imploded, ( the heat most likely)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
this was one of the better games of the comp.

with darcy short back for our last two games, the hurricanes can still grab a finals berth. it's out of our hands, but who knows, one team will definitely imploded, ( the heat most likely)
Hard to disagree with this. Short and Wade opening is going to be good and not having Doran will improve the Canes chances of making more.

Well done Ellis on his 20th over. He definitely is a whole hearted cricketer so I was happy for him.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I dont mind this team now:

01 A Finch
02 D Warner
03 S Smith
04 G Maxwell
05 A Carey
06 J Wells
07 M Marsh
08 M Starc
09 J Richardson
10 K Richardson
11 A Zampa

4 thru 7 could change a bit depending on situation.