• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Another Draco malfoy on the cricket circuit
Him and Liam Bowe facing each other, box office.

On that note, was anyone able to even recognize him until listening to the comms referring to him as Harry Potter every three seconds like back when he was wearing the glasses? Hell of a throwback.

mr_mister

Right idea from Jordan tbf, you should be running on those. Nothing to lose from a team's perspective.
Green was employing the tactics I've seen Dhoni in the IPL

Deny singles to his partner because he's so confident he can club boundaries. Looks really dumb when you can only manage a single though

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Deny singles to his partner because he's so confident he can club boundaries. Looks really dumb when you can only manage a single though
If the difference in hitting ability between Green and Jordan was significant, then sure he shouldn't have run, but I don't think it is.

TheJediBrah

God, Miller has been Gleeson level bad
At least his recruitment and selection was justified, he was a proven international cricketer. Can't say the same about Gleeson. There are genuinely Melbourne grade bowlers who are better.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
David could get a roster spot at the Singapore Slingers when they along side the Canberra Cannons make their long awaited return to the NBL. What a leap.

Gnske

At least his recruitment and selection was justified, he was a proven international cricketer. Can't say the same about Gleeson. There are genuinely Melbourne grade bowlers who are better.
Name at least fifteen (15) of them.

Daemon

David put them under pressure with the dots and Richardson picked up the wickets. Classic opening bowling combination.

Spikey

It's the right thing to do.

Except in this case I don't think the probability of Green scoring more than Jordan was that much more, and it was only for one ball. But over 18.5? Keep the strike because the probability is that MSD would score more than some bowler

stephen

Jhye for motm for me. Did the damage up front and then sealed the deal. Doesn't deserve to be stuck behind 4 other quicks for a test spot.

tony p

First Class Debutant
God, Miller has been Gleeson level bad
i hope the hurricanes are paying him $1 per run.

i'm really tired of these former internationals coming out here for a retirement fund. interesting to see what a.b.dv does for the heat, he hasn't batted for awhile.
and cricket australia want more teams, which means more averageness.

also can someone please arrest salt & gleason for impersonating cricketers.

i'm off to bed now, a disappointed hurricane fan.