• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Starting with spin a mistake IMO, when only defending 130. Need to try blow them away with early wickets and strangle with spin later on

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
:sick::sick::sick: , the worst things in cricket period. I grudgingly get putting a sponsors name to every aspect of cricket eg that Nandos no-ball etc , but timeouts

How long have they been doing it in BBL, I only watch the highlights where I am
First season with tactical timeouts and first season with golden caps for leading tournament runscorer and wicket taker.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
So we're checking for if the catch has carried, when it looks like he's hit the ground in the first place. Ridiculous stuff.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm sorry

But seriously that was like seeing Richard Nixon give someone a high five.

Shady Slim

International Coach
if they can sort out their death bowling sydney pink should be the team to beat this tournament, but maybe that’s just homerism lol... if they can kick on from last year, mackenzie harvey and sam harper with the smash addition make the gades a real chance of going back to back too

but i still stand by my preseason pick that this is the stars year

Jukesy

Cricket Spectator
Jukesy, I think your comment that we saw the 2 weakest teams is a hit but the Lynn myth opinion is a big miss.
After looking at his stats i will admit i ****ed up there haha

From memory i only seen him ever have 1 good season in the BBL. Had no idea he won 2 man of the tournament awards and is now the leading run scorer in BBL.

My bad 8-)

Jukesy

Cricket Spectator
Geez, Josh Phillippe is pretty special at T20...Alex Carey looking over his shoulder now ;)
Shane Warne has been saying for the past year that he wants this bloke to be introduced into the mix asap.
Said he is a better gloveman that Carey and also a better batter.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
After looking at his stats i will admit i ****ed up there haha

From memory i only seen him ever have 1 good season in the BBL. Had no idea he won 2 man of the tournament awards and is now the leading run scorer in BBL.

My bad 8-)
All good man. You heading to the match at Metricon?

Jukesy

Cricket Spectator
All good man. You heading to the match at Metricon?
I was meant to be going, got tickets and that. But i now have to work late that day and wouldn't get there till halftime so i'm just gonna watch it at home i reckon.

tony p

First Class Debutant
So we're checking for if the catch has carried, when it looks like he's hit the ground in the first place. Ridiculous stuff.
at least the umpiring is up to last years standard after just 2 games. later in the tournament, it's going to cost a team big time, you can bet on it.

so far the timeouts have caused the batting team to lose momentum, still at least channel 7 can play more adds, so thats a relief.