• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If Heat lose this Jimmy Peirson should be on the chopping block. Doesn't seem to offer much with the bat and just ran out the best bat in the comp. Don't need his keeping when you have Banton/de Villiers coming in either.

Yes I'm overreacting.

NotMcKenzie

International Debutant
Rogers, appropriately, being given the chance to concede the losing runs.

Edit: And he grasps it with both hands

Daemon

Great catch by Renshaw, well within the well thought out and excellent rules. Good athleticism and pure entertainment.

Burgey

I believe he did mate, but I wasn't that caught up in the game.

How are you coping with the reality of Haze's birthday hat trick? R U OK?

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh nice, I hope Dodge did well.

If Haze doesnt want to support Siddle with his wicket taking charity cause, its on him.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Chennai/Brisbane Supercatz

01 Marcus HARRIS
02 Nic MADDINSON
03 Hayden KERR
04 Tom C00PER
05 Ben DUNK
06 Jack EDWARDS
07 Dan CHRISTIAN
08 Clive ROSE
09 Matt KELLY
10 Harry GURNEY
11 Joel PARIS

Coach: Michael KLINGER
Bowling Coach: Chris GREEN
Media: Darren LEHMANN

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Tbh, a 'I'm not mad, just disappointed XI' might be better.

01 Nic MADDINSON
02 Sam HEAZLETT
03 Matt SHORT
04 Ashton TURNER
05 David MILLER
06 Dan CHRISTIAN
07 Peter HANDSCOMB+
08 Ashton AGAR
09 Harry GURNEY
10 Matt KELLY
11 Billy STANLAKE

Matt Short and Milenko actually unlucky to not make Supercatz.

Handscomb is a tough in but it says more about the keepers doing well. I recall a few bad keeping blunders from Pete and a HS of just 34 meant he is just ahead/behind Ben McDermott.

Matt Short might seem meh but I thought he might be sneaky good this tournament.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Oh for the not mad disappointed XI I personally was not expecting much from Gilkes. It was more a group of guys who I just thought could or should have had better tournaments so far.