• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Everyone is having a crack at Stoinis on the park lately. Readily apparent he’s genuinely regarded as a **** bloke on the circuit, and it’s a free for all at him now after the other night.

Burgey

Meanwhile, Alex Hales is having quite a lot to say on the mic for a man who’s lucky not to be watching proceedings from a 6x8 cell in Pentonville Rd Prison.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Stoinis has been really consistent the last two big bashes despite sucking in all formats and competitions in between

TheJediBrah

For Stoin to be in the Aus team he needs to be able to bowl, and needs to pretty much open the batting IMO. He's not getting past Finch or Warner, and there's better options at 4-6

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
For Stoin to be in the Aus team he needs to be able to bowl, and needs to pretty much open the batting IMO. He's not getting past Finch or Warner, and there's better options at 4-6
I'd actually like to see Finch bat 4 in T20Is. I'd still pick Short or Lynn to open before Stoinis though.

TheJediBrah

This is some pretty diabolical bowling from the Thunder these last 6-7 balls

edit: and now Morris bowls a long half-volley with no one back straight. **** me. Making Maxwell look very good here.

Last edited:

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Very keen to see how Finch goes in India. He has done a few really poor things for the Gades this tournament.

Premiership hangover perhaps.

TheJediBrah

I'll admit he has done a lot less dumb **** than he normally does. Would love to see him get Wade's spot in the test team and have a decent run at it.

mr_mister

I'll admit he has done a lot less dumb **** than he normally does. Would love to see him get Wade's spot in the test team and have a decent run at it.
I feel like he's nearly played exactly the same it's just come off more often lol

I guess one less dumb thing is maybe he's stopped trying to hit every short ball for a six over cow. But still plenty of crazy lap sweeps and switch hits and everythings aerial ha

Daemon

Everyone is having a crack at Stoinis on the park lately. Readily apparent he’s genuinely regarded as a **** bloke on the circuit, and it’s a free for all at him now after the other night.
What happened the other night?

mr_mister

This interview is gold

Isn't Lamichane Nepalese? Surprised he can speak Arabic

Edit - sorry it's probably Pakistani isn't it

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

This interview is gold

I'd assume it's Urdu. I'm not sure it's big in Nepal but I would have thought a lot of Nepalese would speak Hindi which is very similar

edit: apologies if I'm off the mark here

Daemon

This interview is gold

Nepali is almost hindi but with a different script

Pakistan has a bunch of languages but Urdu is the most common and is again almost like hindi but for the script, which follows arabic