• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
How long is the Chris Green contract? Shocked tbh.
Wasn't he on for an absurdly long contract? Like the type they're start to give to NRL players?

I want to say 6 years.

Edit: Yes 6, got done in November.

Last edited:

TheJediBrah

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Green has always had a suspect action, I've been saying that for years.

But still lmao that from a team with Arjun Nair in it, he's the one to be reported

Spikey

I was not home when Josh Hazelwood ended Peter Siddle's career and I'll regret it for the rest of my life

Spikey

Peter Siddle's birthday hat trick can get in the bin, it's all about Hazlewood's birthday hat trick

Gnske

And Jono Cook is back.

Should find a team that respects him more, like the Australian team.

Starfighter

Of ****ing course I was talking to someone else about an irrelevant issue and was away from the telly. Of ****ing course. I have still seen zero hattricks.

Daemon

Top 3 birthday hat-tricks in cricket

3. Rauf on Hazlewood’s birthday
2. Khan on Hazlewood’s birthday
1. Hazlewood on Hazlewood’s birthday

Don’t think I’ve left out anyone

Gnske

Top 3 birthday hat-tricks in cricket

3. Rauf on Hazlewood’s birthday
2. Khan on Hazlewood’s birthday
1. Hazlewood on Hazlewood’s birthday

Don’t think I’ve left out anyone
The most disgraceful post in any BBL thread I've seen to date.