• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Big Bash League 2019/20

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I'm a Sixers fan and even I want to see Pope get slapped around like a red headed stepchild here. God his bowling annoys me.

Burgey

Wait, I just saw Weatherald's hair and take it back. Hope Pope castles him, That's so bad.

Burgey

Was his hair like that as a fund raiser for bush fire relief? Because those poor people have surely suffered enough.

Otherwise, genuinely the hair cut of a bloke who's finally made a few runs and has read his own press. Many times over.

Last edited:

Burgey

Also, why is this match, which is plainly the main event of the day, on mid arvo with the Stars/ Thunder dross to follow? Ridiculous scheduling.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Yeah these Wednesday arvo games are weird but since I WFH I dont mind.

Stanlake playing for his chance to make the World Cup squad IMO.