• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
How was the turnout? Hopefully not completely empty stands?
One of the commentators said he thought they were getting better crowds in the UAE at times, but to me it definitely sounded and looked like more of a proper atmosphere at the ground than it ever did there. The people who showed up looked absolutely stoked when the TV cameras panned to them.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Sri Lanka could set themselves up nicely here if they can sneak past 350. No spin option for Pakistan could hurt them in the 2nd innings.

EDIT: And Dick goes just as I post that.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Global Moderator
Happy to see the youger lads have nabbed a couple. We're not doing too bad but it sounds like lack of a proper spinner will hurt us here.

vcs

Bad light at 2:30 p.m. Seems like this venue was a poor choice in terms of weather and time of the year.

trundler

Bad light at 2:30 p.m. Seems like this venue was a poor choice in terms of weather and time of the year.
Couldn't have chosen Lahore because of smog. I'm not sure if some place like Multan would've been viable. Should've just placed it a week later.

Spark

Global Moderator
Yeah someone explain to me this moving it a week thing? Not as if you can tell if it's going to rain on any given week that far in advance.

vcs

BTW, what happened to Kusal Perera, player of one of the top 3 Test innings of all time?