• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Might sound like I was critical of Fernando but im loving his performance so far. Definitely plays with a straight bat and first morning of an away Test its not a big deal. After lunch youd want more strike rotation.

Superb shot from Karunaratne.

Victor Ian

International Coach
Really happy to see Pakistan get home tests again. Hoping it doesnt take them long to pile on wins for the fans.

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Might sound like I was critical of Fernando but im loving his performance so far. Definitely plays with a straight bat and first morning of an away Test its not a big deal. After lunch youd want more strike rotation.
He also has the best initials in cricket. Lots to like about him.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
I hope Shafiq bats at 5 though he is listed at 6. I really don't see why the best batsmen don't bat at the highest possible numbers.

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
Dropping Yasir Shah was a terrible idea. Along with losing his bowling skills, the tail is poor as well.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haris will probably bowl 25 overs this innings.

It will be funny as his bowling in Australia will be some sort of justification. But his batting was rubbish and much worse than Yasirs whos bowling has cost him.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Can anyone tell me what the pitch is like and how each bowler looks? Four pacers is really odd for a Pakistan home match. Also wonder how Abbas' career progresses from here.

Felt a bit too early for reverse. Just think his natural action.
Yeah, he normally swings the ball towards the left.

Gnske

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
I'm genuinely struggling to recall the last time a test side (at least a major one) fell for the pace-quartet meme and it worked as intended.

Just a session in though, but leaving out your premier successful spinner is usually bad juju. His tour to Australia aside.