• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Sri Lanka in Pakistan 2019 (Tests)

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Four seamers and a debut for Shinwari. I guess they picked Sohail over Fawad Alam for a part-time spin option then.

vcs

Played Yasir Shah down under where he predictably got smashed and scored a century, and then drop him when they play at home.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Haha again. I mean you cant really complain.

Im just happy Thirmanne isnt playing.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Weird final lineups. I was under the impression neither Chandimal nor Abid were actually in their respective squads (I may have been wrong), and yet here they are.

Weirder still in Yasir not playing. WTF.

EDIT: Yeah I was wrong. NUFAN should be banned for not picking Chandimal in his lineup. Abid just completely passed me by though.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Weird final lineups. I was under the impression neither Chandimal nor Abid were actually in their respective squads (I may have been wrong), and yet here they are.

Weirder still in Yasir not playing. WTF.

EDIT: Yeah I was wrong. NUFAN should be banned for not picking Chandimal in his lineup. Abid just completely passed me by though.
Meh. I like Kusal Perera and having just picked him in Teutons 2020 draft I had hope he would play. Chandimal hadnt played an international match in like 300 days.

I guess i thought the pitch might suit spin more.

Daemon

In case some of you missed this, I took the field and shared a dressing room (well more of a tent really) with Chandimal last month. He is therefore now my favourite player and any posts dissing him will be reported.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
That was a peach of a delivery from Shinwari. Getting some beutiful inswing to the lefty.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
Fernando to be 6* at stumps.

Honestly im so happy that Tests are back in Pakistan. So good for the likes of Shafiq that he finally gets to play a real home Test.

The crowd isnt huge, but there is some atmosphere compared to the UAE.