• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Under 19 World Cup 2020

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Kids on Instagram talking to each other

Seriously dumb that they didn’t know it was open

My 9yo can tell the difference and these kids would’ve been warned
Yeah that was one of those "these guys are being stupid 18 year olds" moments. Unfortunately for them it was the wrong venue for it.

Seriously inoffensive stuff though if done in private.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
It's very sad to see the lad comes out to bat on 99, gets out on 99. Great gesture by NZ Lads to carry him off after he's out. Well done lads and well done McKenzie to come out to bat.

Beamer

Oh Mckenzie, tough luck budday
I am not too comfortable with this total
30-45 runs short
I've no idea how good NZ are at batting tbh but our attack has real bite. I wanted 250 minimum but it wasn't to be.

Lovely to see the sportsmanship at the end. So refreshing to see.

nzfan

I've no idea how good NZ are at batting tbh but our attack has real bite. I wanted 250 minimum but it wasn't to be.

Our lads will put up good fight no doubt and won't surprise if they get there. It's not going to be easy that's for sure. Batting is our weaker department unless one or two top order batsmen can play out of their skins. We generally go after the bowling but if we lose early wickets this could be a touch and go.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Mariu is the potential anchoring 100 sort of bat. The only one who actually has a Youth ODI century in this team (we dropped the other one), so quite a big wicket to get.

nzfan

Mariu is the potential anchoring 100 sort of bat. The only one who actually has a Youth ODI century in this team (we dropped the other one), so quite a big wicket to get.
Don't you rate Oliver White? He can score some quick runs. So can Beckham. Lellman it's a good player of spin.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah take out his Japan 80 and he's a 19 average man after 15 games, White. Must be hearing the murmurs of nepotism by now though, we'll have to see if he enjoys the ball coming on at pace.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
View attachment 25064

This is what happened for those that don't know. I'm not on insta or social media thank god for that so don't understand what's the fuss is about. I suppose the kids having a bit of fun without knowing it may hurt some sentiments.

Most likely it was not malicious but it was still in pretty poor taste. And even if you are young cricketers, you still should know when you are playing on this international stage, you are going to be watched. It is just what it is today.

SillyCowCorner1

Request Your Custom Title Now!

Our bowling will have to take us home.
The first NZ wicket down.

Kippax

Cricketer Of The Year
Nah take out his Japan 80 and he's a 19 average man after 15 games, White. Must be hearing the murmurs of nepotism by now though, we'll have to see if he enjoys the ball coming on at pace.
[murmurs of 'nepotism!' intensifies]