• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which cricketers do you like?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Brisket similar to lamb shoulder, which was never a popular cut til recently once slow cooking really took off. So popular now, earlier in the year I had to scour four butchers on the peninsula and jagged the last one. Cost me a bloody fortune but so worth it

Red

The normal awards that everyone else has
Brisket similar to lamb shoulder, which was never a popular cut til recently once slow cooking really took off. So popular now, earlier in the year I had to scour four butchers on the peninsula and jagged the last one. Cost me a bloody fortune but so worth it
Same as lamb shanks, were given away as dog's bones when I was a kid, now they cost a fortune. And they are the best cut of meat if prepped and cooked well.

Burgey

True that. Lamb in general used to be really cheap when I was a kid. Believe it or not, if you were well off you tended to have roast chicken rather than lamb back then. No idea why, but it was the way of things.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
When I need some laughter therapy, I go through those videos of Inzy or Ganguly running between the wickets. Cricket would not have been the same without blokes like these. Love them for these.

Burgey

Inzi always looked so hard done by when it happened. Was a big part of his charm

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
One of the most epic comedic scenes you would see was the presentation ceremony after Inzy was given out obstructing the field (having his bat in line with the ball and the stumps while being out of the crease). He said something like "I don't understand these rules, yesterday I didn't hit the ball, I was out. Today I hit the ball, I am out":laugh:

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
One of the most epic comedic scenes you would see was the presentation ceremony after Inzy was given out obstructing the field (having his bat in line with the ball and the stumps while being out of the crease). He said something like "I don't understand these rules, yesterday I didn't hit the ball, I was out. Today I hit the ball, I am out":laugh:

"Last time, we left the ball, it was out. This time we stops the ball, it is out" :D Just such a fun time it was.