• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Which Cricketers do you dislike?

aussie tragic

International Captain
The only cricketer I have ever really disliked is Kholi. I'd go as far as to say I hate him.

Oh, I also dislike all the attention McGrath gets as a fast bowler when he was just barely medium-fast ;)

ataraxia

International Coach
Lillee for certain. Actually every Aussie save Gilchrist, Border, and Mitch Marsh post-1970.

Bijed

International Regular
Chris Gayle. His regrettable attitude to various things aside, put some ****ing effort into the sport you're paid millions to play

jimmy101

Cricketer Of The Year
My philosophy when it comes to Aussie cricketers is to dislike them until they prove to be likeable.

Chrish

International Debutant
I couldn’t stand David Warner. Hated the way he conducted himself on the field and also that Joe Root incident was deplorable.

Having said, I felt extremely bad when that controversy happened. Not the fact they were banned for a year, but the stuff that was said about his wife. No one should go through something like that. When he got back, I wished him to score a lot of runs and continued feeling bad when he failed in England.

I guess I am not that hateful person by nature.

Bahnz

Hall of Fame Member
I know he's debatably the greatest batsman ever, but I just can't stand Steve Smith. It's always a displeasure having to watch his sour, sweary, cheating mug at the batting crease for hours on end.

Tbf, I probably wouldn't care about him at all if he'd never been made captain, but he routinely disgraced himself in that role.

Last edited:

ataraxia

International Coach
I know he's debatably the greatest batsman ever, but I just can't stand Steve Smith. It's always a displeasure having to watch his sour, sweary, cheating mug at the batting crease for hours on end.

Tbf, I probably wouldn't care about him at all if he'd never been made captain, but he routinely disgraced himself in that role.
One Donald George Bradman is very shocked at your claim.