• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Running Out Of Players Draft - Season 1

cnerd123

likes this
Not many bowlers picked so far. AndrewB, PEWS and Mr Mister the only ones to have picked two bowlers. Teuton and GAS have 1.5 each.

Some strong looking batting lineups in progress.

Michaelf777 and AndrewB the only ones to pick a keeper so far, and both have found top-tier keeper-batsmen. There aren't many options out there, will be interesting to see how the rest of you pick.

Only player picked so far to have never played a Test is Clive Rice.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
Not many bowlers picked so far. AndrewB, PEWS and Mr Mister the only ones to have picked two bowlers. Teuton and GAS have 1.5 each.
I probably only have 1.5, really. Despite his stats Goddard was a proper opening batsman who bowled some ugly but effective medium pace.

He did bowl basically a full quota all the time for a great record though. One of the weirdest Test players IMO. I love him.

cnerd123

likes this
I probably only have 1.5, really. Despite his stats Goddard was a proper opening batsman who bowled some ugly but effective medium pace.

He did bowl basically a full quota all the time for a great record though. One of the weirdest Test players IMO. I love him.
A wicket every 95 balls but a bowling average of 26. Gotta love it.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
A wicket every 95 balls but a bowling average of 26. Gotta love it.
Haha yeah he was just tight as a fish's arse.

He wasn't one of those batting allrounders whose bowling wasn't rated because he didn't bowl all the time. He bowled heaps. He was just a complete meme bowler who'd bowl 30 overs 2/50 all the time, and then go out and open the batting.