• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Running Out Of Players Draft - Season 1

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For some reason this draft has been harder then most to keep up with.

With Michael like 6 picks behind, can you just make it so the person after just pick immediately (unless Michael comes in beforehand and starts catching up).

cnerd123

likes this
For some reason this draft has been harder then most to keep up with.

With Michael like 6 picks behind, can you just make it so the person after just pick immediately (unless Michael comes in beforehand and starts catching up).
Yup this is reasonable. Please don't wait for Michael's picks anymore

GoodAreasShane

Cricketer Of The Year
Because anyone is allowed to comment and it seemed harsh that he wanted a player that someone else had taken out of turn ahead of him then he didn’t get the chance to select that player when things were corrected.
But I only picked out of turn because someone else made an error and said it was my turn when that wasn't the case. If TFO had an issue with it I would have been more than happy to pick somebody else, but for you to intervene and try and play moderator when you are not even involved in the draft is just garbage

Have a spell mate

Test_Fan_Only

First Class Debutant
But I only picked out of turn because someone else made an error and said it was my turn when that wasn't the case. If TFO had an issue with it I would have been more than happy to pick somebody else, but for you to intervene and try and play moderator when you are not even involved in the draft is just garbage

Have a spell mate
Well said.

ataraxia

International Coach

Have a spell mate
Yeah sorry about that.

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
For a second there I thought that was a repick but youve picked the other John Reid.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Roy Fredericks
Conrad Hunte
Alvin Kallicharan
Peter May *
Nathan Astle
Aubrey Faulkner
Jeff Dujon +
Maurice Tate
Harold Larwood
Shane Bond
Bruce Reid

Tich Freeman
Keith Andrew
Jack Fingleton

NUFAN

Y no Afghanistan flag
I probably also have debatable decisions too but I think Fingleton vs Astle is worth having. i actually really like your 5 man attack mister, if they were all fit and firing, would be very tough to face.