• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

Shri

Mr. Glass
sun shades off

hahahahaha u bois are really funny

glad u aren't selectors, don't drop a 22 year old now not one with that much potential. but i know u are both low keys trolls anyway, dw . sun shades back on
serious posts only pls

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
sun shades off

hahahahaha u bois are really funny

glad u aren't selectors, don't drop a 22 year old now not one with that much potential. but i know u are both low keys trolls anyway, dw . sun shades back on
He is 22 year old and has potential. However, if he is dropped now, that doesn't mean he is dropped for life time. Hope he is intelligent enough to realize that he needs to figure out his game for his own good.

Jack1

International Debutant
He is 22 year old and has potential. However, if he is dropped now, that doesn't mean he is dropped for life time. Hope he is intelligent enough to realize that he needs to figure out his game for his own good.
u r right, at the same time he's immature and lacks confidence. giving him a role he can't hide from considering his talents would be gd for him imho. I wouldn't bat him in the mid order either, he's not been good enough - hence forcing his hand up top

picking Karthik is ok in mid order, just depends how many more years he's intending to play - if retirement is miles away he's a valid pick in the mid order i agree

shia lebeouf he will not divide us.jpeg
shades on

i dnt know who u r , i dnt know what u want

Just let him be, I’ve messaged the mods on whatsapp, they’ll be on him soon. In the meantime I’ve issued him 30 nixons.
Ok Matt, thanks boy.

Last edited:

Jack1

International Debutant
there we go

thanx fer the return to normalcy :)
lol , at least i kno who is getting me banned. no way any poster gets offended by anyone else here apart from daemon.

don't think Bangladesh can catch up on the rate now,

e- though i might be wrong I'm aware with 55 off last 5, but wickets will go and 10's is tough v India. Minus Bumrah it's still a 20% chance .

h_hurricane

u r right, at the same time he's immature and lacks confidence. giving him a role he can't hide from considering his talents would be gd for him imho. I wouldn't bat him in the mid order either, he's not been good enough - hence forcing his hand up top

picking Karthik is ok in mid order, just depends how many more years he's intending to play - if retirement is miles away he's a valid pick in the mid order i agree
I don't think Karthik has much career left, certainly not beyond WC next year. I wouldn't have thought about picking him if WC was 3 years away. I do think teams should play something close to their best XI 12 months leading up to a WC(something India goofed up big time before recent ODI WC and bit them so hard when it mattered the most).

Shri

Mr. Glass
lol , at least i kno who is getting me banned. no way any poster gets offended by anyone else here apart from daemon.

don't think Bangladesh can catch up on the rate now,

e- though i might be wrong I'm aware with 55 off last 5, but wickets will go and 10's is tough v India. Minus Bumrah it's still a 20% chance .

h_hurricane

Chahal and the wet ball is such an insufferable combination. Every time it is wet, it invariably lands in his hand though. Rofl.