• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

ataraxia

International Coach
Yeah and a bowling attack of people not playing this match is still Hardik, Bhuvi, Bumrah, Kuldeep, Nadeem. Very strong.

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Good noisy crowd in Indore. Nice to see in an Indian Test venue with good atmosphere after a while.

cnerd123

likes this
Bangladesh cricket has come so far, yet has so far to go.

With the generation of Mortaza/Shakib/Rahim/Tamim/Mahmadullah winding up, it's time to find a new senior core to BD through the next decade.

harsh.ag

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Bangladesh cricket has come so far, yet has so far to go.

With the generation of Mortaza/Shakib/Rahim/Tamim/Mahmadullah winding up, it's time to find a new senior core to BD through the next decade.
Shakib and Mushfiq are 32. Tamim is 30 (at least officially, looks 35). They aren't done any time soon.

vcs

Jaddu's bowling has lost a bit of its bite of late. Seems to be darting them through a bit and not getting his bowling arm as high as he used to.

cnerd123

likes this
Shakib and Mushfiq are 32. Tamim is 30 (at least officially, looks 35). They aren't done any time soon.
Reckon they've all got just 2-3 years left. They've had long careers, that takes it's toll on body and mind. I think the 2023 WC is going to be their last, and I won't be surprised if any of them give up red-ball cricket before then.

morgieb

I feel like I've created a bit of a Tushar Imran meme. I love it. Tushar FTW.

There are still definitely a few batsmen I'd pick ahead of him ftr; it's just that only four of them are actually playing in this a match they have selected seven batsmen in.
Mushfiqur, Mominmul and I'm guessing Mahmudullah and Liton Das?

vcs

Liton is quite a talent, hope he can do justice to it. Is he a very good keeper, or more of a batsman who also keeps?

vcs

Ashwin's been unlucky in this match. Four dropped catches in the first innings and now a bad decision by the umpire with no reviews left.

Tom Flint

International Regular
Mushy is a good contender for the best keeper bat. Made quite a few tons now and his keeping is very good. Hopefully the tail can stick around now and give him a chance of making another one

Pup Clarke

Cricketer Of The Year
A match between this current India test side and an Australia XI from late 90s/early 00s would be so tasty

Hypothetical if all are fit (INDIA) : Agarwal, Rohit, Pujara, Kohli, Rahane, Jadeja, Saha, Ashwin, Umesh, Shami, Bumrah 12th man : Ishant
(AUS) : Hayden, Langer, Ponting, M Waugh, S Waugh, Martyn, Gilchrist, Warne, Gillespie, Lee, McGrath 12th man : MacGill

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Shami has been averaging 23 odd the last 5 years. Apart from one year(2014) when he averaged 46,he has averaged sub 27 every year since his debut in 2013.