• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* Bangladesh in India 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
*Google Image searches Sabbir Rahman*

*contemplates killing oneself*

CricAddict

Cricketer Of The Year
It was so stupid of Mehedy to not take the review when they have 2 reviews left for the innings and he is the last recognized batsman in the team.

vcs

This is right up Pujara's alley TBF. He'll bully spin-heavy attacks like this in India all day.

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
This appears done and dusted. The only reason it could go to the fourth day is if India bat long and deep.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
This appears done and dusted. The only reason it could go to the fourth day is if India bat long and deep.
Surely they don't declare tomorrow? No rain forecast all match, would be pointless settling for less than 600 if they can get it

h_hurricane

International Vice-Captain
Surely they don't declare tomorrow? No rain forecast all match, would be pointless settling for less than 600 if they can get it
Yeah, I would assume they would bat till lunch at least on day three(I might appear an idiot if they get bowled out tomorrow) and then finish it off late Saturday or early Sunday.

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
Fantasies of playing for six+ sessions does not sit well with a batting line up with only 5 test grade batsmen. Cricinfo commentators who are usually conservative are already calling for an innings victory.

Feel the triumphalism is a little premature.

Daemon

Probably, but there was a sense of inevitability here even before the game started.

mr_mister

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Fantasies of playing for six+ sessions does not sit well with a batting line up with only 5 test grade batsmen. Cricinfo commentators who are usually conservative are already calling for an innings victory.

Feel the triumphalism is a little premature.
See the South Africa series? Jadeja scored 90 at 6 effortlessly. Looked like belonged in the top 4 even. Bangladesh bowlers are trash tier

Noumenon

U19 Vice-Captain
See the South Africa series? Jadeja scored 90 at 6 effortlessly. Looked like belonged in the top 4 even. Bangladesh bowlers are trash tier
Sure I did. Bangladesh bowlers, pace men and spinners alike, are a lot more familiar to these conditions than their saffer counterparts. Their spinners in fact are twice the threat compared to imposters in the saffer XI. Calling them trash tier is empty bravado from you.

If anything, I believe the AusVsPak affair should be a lot more lopsided.

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
I've said this before but Abu Jayed should always be a must pick for Bangladesh, at least in Asia. They more or less just use their quicks to bowl a spell with the new ball and then field for 65-70 overs until the next one, and he's by far their best new ball bowler. His old ball bowling is largely terrible but if they continue to use their quicks in this way in Asia he should be first picked.

Last edited:

ankitj

Hall of Fame Member
Indian fast bowlers are depriving spinners of wickets in Indian conditions. Never thought I'll live to see this day.

vcs

Five catches put down as well, four off Ashwin who bowled really well by all accounts, which didn't help matters.

Nice to see all our fast bowlers getting wickets regularly, no weak links in the attack.