• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Moss

International Vice-Captain
Good thing these two are coming off some time in the middle vs England. Though the intensity from that attack was somewhat lower.

Taylor like a cat on hot bricks at the moment, looks like one of those innings in which he needs boundaries and lots of them to get going.

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
I'm now off the Raval bus.

He has my permission to be out of form, but fight man. Block and leave. This summer is the worst response by an opener to being out of form I can currently recall.

Fly someone else over for the Victoria match.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Wade would be better off bowling slower and going for control, rather than bowling trash like that. Trying too hard, just hit 130.4.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
By the way, if someone can bowl 130 with a run and action like this, what was the excuse of people with fifty-eight metre long runups who couldn't?

morgieb

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Never thought I'd see the day when Matthew Wade would be taking the new ball at professional cricket.

Cabinet96

Global Moderator
Vaughan actually making a good point with the run up. There's something about guys who skip in from a few steps and get it down at a skiddy pace that I've always found takes a while to get used to.