• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* New Zealand in Australia 2019/20

Moss

International Vice-Captain
That looked bad, gotta feel for Haze. I suppose that might even things out a bit.

Starc limped off during the last D/N test between these two, and NZ didn't capitalize then. Gotta look at this as a lifeline and do so now.

Flem274*

123/5
That maybe the piece of luck they needed. Nice of Aus to return the favor of playing with a bowler less.

Seriously though, is it a serious injury? Anyone watching can tell what it is? Can he come back?
can you stop? i feel like every time you post something bad happens or you greatly tempt it. we don't need 'jinxed by neutral hoping to troll australians' to add to our woes

stephen

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Of our batsmen, Warner cannot bowl, Burns cannot bowl, Labuschagne, Smith and Head are all spinners, which leaves Wade as the third pace option.

honestbharani

Whatever it takes!!!
can you stop? i feel like every time you post something bad happens or you greatly tempt it. we don't need 'jinxed by neutral hoping to troll australians' to add to our woes

Lol... I honestly like NZ. It has nothing to do with trolling Aussies. I have players I like on both sides. And there is no other cricket on and I am in between projects with time to kill.

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
This ducking, weaving, playing and missing, wearing a few thing is what sacrificial openers are made for - still annoyed ours didn't even try to do that. Taylor especially needed to be in the shed longer.

Starfighter

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Is cricket so much better with the fast bowlers getting the batsmen hopping? None of the boring finger-spin crap.