• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

ajdude

International Coach
Can't wait to read another Dobell article about the flat pitch zzz
every onions dobell article: "i mean nz made all their runs cause the pitch is flat...NOT THAT THAT'S A BAD THING DON'T GET ME WRONG england weren't good enough but you know what i'm saying?? if there was a dukes ball being used my boy broady would've taken 8fer BUT CRICKET IS A FICKLE GAME AND YOU JUST NEVER KNOW REALLY HEY"

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
You don't have to tell me about that. I convinced the boss to let me leave work at about 11am that day to go and watch day 5 at Eden Park, because it was my BIRTHDAY. Birthday got completely ruined.
How tall were you at that point in time?

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

****ing glorious.