• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Unable to watch live feed atm. Is Santner actually bowling to a plan or just hoping unpredictable turn and bounce will do the job for him?

SteveNZ

Cricketer Of The Year
Unable to watch live feed atm. Is Santner actually bowling to a plan or just hoping unpredictable turn and bounce will do the job for him?
From what I've seen he hasn't been consistent enough. Might bowl 1-2 in the right place, then go flat or lose his line. The times he's got it above Stokes' eyeline and into the rough, it's caused a few issues...but hasn't happened much. Guess he's not naturally a flight guy.