• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

Flem274*

123/5
hard to see munro having an international career if he can't score any runs in these 5 games. seifert hasn't exactly hammered the door down in his second best format but with him you sense it's only a matter of time before he converts his starts.

TheBrand

First Class Debutant
hard to see munro having an international career if he can't score any runs in these 5 games. seifert hasn't exactly hammered the door down in his second best format but with him you sense it's only a matter of time before he converts his starts.
Give us Phillips already!

Flem274*

123/5
i think that shot there explains the disparity between seiferts fc and white ball records.

in the plunket shield he wouldn't be so dumb. he's actually played a lot of very restrained red ball innings.

nzfan

International Vice-Captain
I think another game or two for Munro before they will be done with him. If he clicks great otherwise he's definitely on the way out. Once he's out he won't come back IMO.

I think Seifert's shot is on, he plays that quite a bit. Perhaps he could have waited and got a bit more of a sighter but he's comfortable playing this shot.

_Ed_

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well, I was just about to make a post praising Gregory, and he goes and does that.

Burgey

This is too many for England.

Another useful LO cameo from renowned CWer JimmyGS.

_Ed_

But that was a promising debut knock from Banton. Exciting prospect.

Flem274*

123/5
tickner continues to impress. would be interested to see his variation in length between white and red ball cricket.