• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

vcs

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Is this one of those NZ pitches which get progressively easier to bat on as the match progresses?

Immenso

International Vice-Captain
No salt mountain besides the ground this test.

As a kid I alwats wanted to jump the fence and climb that.

hendrix

Hall of Fame Member
Excellent first session. Was no need to accelerate. Grind them into the dust, bat until just after tea.

The Hutt Rec

Archer really going through the motions right now in the mid-130s ...

This is going to affect England's attack for the second test, as well.

Yesss 150 for Watling!!! :D

Last edited:

straw man

Hall of Fame Member
Was happy to play it slow for the first 15 overs but started to get impatient later in the first session. Want a good chance to push for a win and wickets won't be easy to come by. Time to start #intenting it.

Burgey

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If england do draw this match, can NZ claim the win based on hitting more boundaries?

Flem274*

123/5
lol hesson surely trying to throw the english off the scent there. that graphic shows broads been banging away too short all innings.

i'll put the knockers on him and say i hope we bat until bj gets the two hundy. deserves a bit of downhill skiiing after all those 100s and 50s digging nz back into games.

91Jmay

International Coach
Brilliant from NZ. Cashed in when got batters set. No chance we have the ability to block out a draw.

The Hutt Rec

lol hesson surely trying to throw the english off the scent there. that graphic shows broads been banging away too short all innings.

i'll put the knockers on him and say i hope we bat until bj gets the two hundy. deserves a bit of downhill skiiing after all those 100s and 50s digging nz back into games.

Santner 100 and Watling 200 would do me nicely.

Meridio

International Regular
No salt mountain besides the ground this test.

As a kid I alwats wanted to jump the fence and climb that.
Once played hockey on the turf there, with a howling wind blowing straight through the salt mountain and across the turf. Was not a fun experience.

Flem274*

123/5
i don't like the new scorecard. it forces me to look up englands score (if this was my first time seeing the game) and then do maths to work out the lead/trail by.

lol as i type they've put a 'lead by' box up.