• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Official* England in New Zealand 2019

Daemon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If you draw a line directly from the back of his shoe it almost perfectly aligns with the back of the line. I’ve saved an image, cropped, zoomed etc and that’s a fact.

Not really sure what else to say? It’s not really even a matter of opinion thing unless there’s a different camera angle
It’s not? You could clearly see the white bit.

There’s a good angle on CA’s instagram btw

Prince EWS

Global Moderator
If you draw a line directly from the back of his shoe it almost perfectly aligns with the back of the line. I’ve saved an image, cropped, zoomed etc and that’s a fact.
For the record though this is still a no ball (if true; I disagree slightly).

It certainly would make it not "obvious" though.

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
For the record though this is still a no ball (if true; I disagree slightly).

It certainly would make it not "obvious" though.
Yes, in theory it is but as we can’t really calculate at like a subatomic level or whatever, I think when it appears to be exactly aligned you have to say it’s uncertain

Spark

Global Moderator
That’s where I got it from. Zoomed in and lined it up as far as I can. There’s no white bit. Literally looking at it right now.
I still don't know what you're seeing here. Look just above the heel; there's a bit of white paint there which is illuminated and behind Cummins' foot.

Athlai

Not Terrible
Pace bowlers to invest in shoes that bulge out an inch at the heel apparently. His heel was down flat. Total farce.

thierry henry

International Coach
I still don't know what you're seeing here. Look just above the heel; there's a bit of white paint there which is illuminated and behind Cummins' foot.
I’m looking at a zoomed, cropped image aligned with the very back of his shoe. There’s no line behind it.

thierry henry

International Coach
The more I look at it the more I think the line has actually ended, but I’m not even trying to go that far

Last edited: